Find that elusive post!

Get a search box for blogger by technojuice.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wish List

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl this year, I promise. I have worked hard (or at least pretended to), I have been kind to my colleagues (easy, as I have not had to interact much with them), I have recycled everything that I could possibly have and bought fair trade where possible. I have kept a low carbon footprint by walking home from work on the days where it was not freezing cold (a good 1h 45 minute walk, which I did most willingly and not because the tube is unbearable!).

So there you have it: a responsible worker and a good citizen. But whilst you decide what to get me for X-mas I'd also like you to think of me as a fashion enthusiast. One who is particularly fond of anything that is retro fifties, girly, flouncy or, even better, all three of them. Like the new Prada 2008 Resort collection for instance. So pretty! So feminine! So full of ribbons and sashes! Any of the pieces below in a small size will do. Please and thank you.

Yours sincerely,

LNH

2 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely clothes...I also love everything ruffles, ribbons and flowers. Love the full skirts and the golden/copper prom dress....well one can dream right?

La Nouvelle Heloise said...

Hi Linda,

Perhaps we both may be compensated by Santa for being such bona fide patrons of the arts - ; ) (smug wink)

Yes, one can indeed dream...