Find that elusive post!

Get a search box for blogger by technojuice.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

South African Souvenirs - Part 2 (South African style)


Plywood hairdresser signs for sale...
(although these ones are definitely cooler)

... and the real thing

Curious George exploring a candy shop in Pilgrim's rest
(click to enlarge picture detail)

Made in South Africa: the red capuccino
(Rooibos tea with frothy milk, delish!)

A beaded cloth for sale in Graskop

And some funky bags at Moyo's (Jo'burg)



2 comments:

Linda said...

Fantastic pics!!! It seems you had a fantastic time!. I am back in England. As you guessed from my post, I missed L.B. another reason I hate American Airlines. The upshot was that I managed to sell my ticket....but I cried, really i cried!.

We should meet soon!!!
xx

La Nouvelle Heloise said...

Oh no!!! I am so sorry to hear that, well at least you'll be glad when this performance comes out as a DVD? I heard they recorded Rojo/Acosta/Nunez. I am currently trying to get tks for tomorrow's performance with Cuthbertson but so far no luck...

I am glad to say I am filled with tks for the next booking period, when is your next ballet outing?

Best, LNH