If your life were a movie, which director would film it?

Your Score: Woody Allen
Your film will be 77% romantic, 38% comedy, 26% complex plot, and a $ 38 million budget.
Be prepared to have your life story shot entirely in New York City -- though lately Woody's been loving shooting in London [NB: how obliging!]. Also, your music soundtrack is all jazz from before 1949. Filmography: Annie Hall, Manhattan, Stardust Memories, Everyone Says I Love You, Match Point, Scoop, etc.
Woody has released one film per year consistently for the past 35 years. For the past 15 years he's been trying to make films like his older, funnier ones, just like characters in his Stardust Memories film suggest throughout. Regardless of his personal life, his films are American classics.


7 comments:
Your Score: Sofia Coppola
makes sense:
http://www.ascoisas.com/2008/05/10-in-no-particular-order.html
Same here, Sofia Coppola...
Francis Coppola for me... (56% romantic, 25% comedy, 27% complex plot, and a $ 41 million budget)
Sofia Coppola as well...quite popular outcome!
Btw...will be going tomorrow to The Dream/Dances...I recall you were attending as well. If you have time for a meet up on the interval, will be sitting outside the stalls (my usual spot during the intervals, having ice cream :) )...Just watch out for the girl in glasses with the spotty dress ;)
Hey Peeps,
Is there some kind of Coppola conspiracy going on here?
I am actually envious of all of you as the Coppolas are way cooler than Woody Allen...
I am stalls circle right!! I'll be hanging just outside the entrance to the orchestra stalls (I think it is indeed the pit lobby).
Linda.
I am a little bit late on this one (the 'great firewall'seems to open today...). My director was Steven Soderbergh.
Post a Comment