Find that elusive post!

Get a search box for blogger by technojuice.blogspot.com

Monday, December 18, 2006

Don't be an "ideas killer"!!

Picture source: freeFoto.com

I recently came across a book called “Change the world 9 to 5” which is a directory of little things you can do which make a big difference to the world. I will not profess to go about implementing all of the book's recommended actions from now on, but this one particular entry stayed with me: "Don’t be an ideas killer"! I read this bit while nodding and forming a mental picture of my office as the perfect breeding ground for idea bounty hunters.

But there is no need to worry if your day job is not the optimal place to think, create & speak your mind: the same book recommends this really cool website called Halfbakery where you can go to canvass support for your wildest ideas – surely a great idea in itself!!!

No comments: